Specifications of cookies used on this website.
- Name: INCLUSSID
- Manager: First-party
- Domain: inclusite.com
- Provider: –
- Duration: session
- Purpose: analysis
- Exempt: No
Information and Terminology.
Cookies are small files that websites, online stores, intranets, online platforms and others store in the web browser of the user that visits them, and they are necessary to provide a myriad of advantages related to the provision of interactive services.
The following information regarding existing types of cookies will help you better understand the features they facilitate.
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie space of your system until you shut down the browser, and therefore no cookie remains in the user’s disk. The information obtained by means of these cookies is used to make it possible to manage operations with each of the users that are accessing the website simultaneously.
These are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your system once the browser is closed, and which the website will read again the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates navigation (accessing the service directly without the need to log in) or to render a commercial service (offer products and services related with previous visits).
The cookies transferred when browsing a website may be:
- First-party cookies: These are cookies generated by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are received while browsing the website, but that have been generated by a third-party service that is contained by it. One example could be the cookie used by an advertisement or ad banner contained in the website you visit. Another one could be the cookie used by a visitor counter hired by the website we visit.
Cookies may be used for:
- Technical purposes.
These are also called “essential.” They enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services provided therein, such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted sections, remembering items contained in an order, performing an order’s purchasing process, completing a sign-up request or the request to take part in an event, using safety features during navigation, storing content for publishing videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
They enable each user to configure aspects such as the language in which the user wishes to see the website, visualization formats, etc.
- Analysis or performance
They allow for measuring the number of visits and navigation criteria on different sections of the website, application or platform, and allow us to generate browsing profiles for users of those websites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of adding improvements based on the analysis of data collected based on the usage by users of the service.
They allow for the implementation of efficiency parameters in advertisement offered on websites.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow for the implementation of efficiency parameters in advertisement offered on websites based on information about the behavior of users, obtained through an ongoing monitoring of their browsing habits, which allows for developing a specific profile to display advertisements based on them.
How to manage cookies in your browser.
Some people prefer not to enable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility to manage cookies that are adequate for you. In some browsers you can configure rules to manage cookies by website, which offers a more precise control over your privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all websites except those that you trust, or even delete the cookies that have already been stored.
Below we show you how to configure this across different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191 (in English) Access menu Safari > Preferences. In the Privacy section, click on Details. Select the website that stores cookies and press Remove, or press Remove All to delete all cookies.